Memberships and subscriptions run on a calendar year basis. Payments made prior to November 1 will be credited toward the current year, which will include the calendar year's issues of JAPAS. On November 1, submissions will apply to the next calendar year.
* JAPAS subscriptions are unavailable outside the U.S. and Canada. Please select "APASA membership only."
Such as name of a university, business, institute, or Anabaptist church group / affiliation
To complete your order, you must send payment after completing this form. Your order will not be processed until payment is received.
(1) Login at www.paypal.com,
(2) Go to "Send & Request"
(3) Choose "Send to friends & family"
(4) Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
(5) Include a note with your name
(6) No fee is added with PayPal/bank funds; credit cards have a small fee. If this is your first time using PayPal, you will need to set up a link to your bank or credit card.
(1) Make check payable to "Caroline Brock"
(2) Indicate your purchase as a note
(3) Mail to:
School of Env & Nat Resources
College of Food, Ag, and Env-OARDC
135 Williams Hall
1680 Madison Ave
Wooster, OH 44691
When payment is received, we will send acknowledgement. Email Caroline Brock (email@example.com) with questions.
If paying in person, such as at the annual conference, select this option. Only select if you are with an APASA staff member right now.
If you are registering for APASA membership, this information will be included in your entry for the annual membership list.
If you are registering for APASA membership, this information will be included in your entry for the annual membership list. The information may also be used when JAPAS seeks peer reviews.